One of the simplest desserts to make at home! Kids will love to make to customize and decorate their own pizzas.
- Pizza base – 2 no
- Chocolate chunks – 100 gm
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Assorted Fruit – 1/2 cup
- Assorted Nuts – 1/2 cup
- Maply Syrup – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 150C.
- Grill the pizza base for 5 minutes, and take it out.
- For the chocolate sauce, heat the cream till boiling then add chocolate chunks, vanilla essence and maple syrup to it.
- Put a spoonful of the chocolate sauce on the pizza base, top it up with the fruit and nut.
- Grill it for another 5 minutes and take it out from the oven.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the chocolate pizza and serve warm.
This post is written by our guest blogger Naina Trehan. She can be followed at www.nainetrehan.wordpress.com .